Vogue 73 Questions
I’ve got 73 questions and answers coming your way today, inspired by Vogue Magazine’s 73 question series.
I’ve watched a lot of these videos and they are great; they give you a lot of insight into the people answering the questions and help dispel a lot of myths and assumptions.
The basis of it is that you are asked and answer the questions in a single take, and in under 10 minutes...no do overs, no second takes, no take backs.
So below check out my answers to the 73 questions…
And once you’ve watched it (or read it if that’s better) ask yourself the same questions and put your answers in the comments section under the post...I’d love to learn more about you too!
Let’s get going.
- What’s your favorite time of day? Sunset
- What’s your biggest weakness? I am a bit of a perfectionist and an overachiever. So I do put high expectations on myself.
- What’s your biggest strength? I can see order and chaos and I like to help organise things and I'm really, really good at it.
- What’s the biggest learning experience you’ve had? Being a mum has been the biggest learning experience.
- What’s your idea of a perfect date? Horse ride down the beach and then a picnic on the beach afterward.
- What’s one vice you wish you could give up? Probably perfectionism because it is a pretty big issue for me a lot of times
- What’s a cause that is important to you? Homelessness is a cause that’s pretty close to my heart. It’s something that I’d love to see stamped out completely in my lifetime. Hopefully, that will happen.
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? That I put people at ease make them feel really comfortable and help them achieve their goals.
- When are you the most inspired? When I'm in the shower, I get most of my ideas in the shower so probably that.
- Sweet or savory? Savory
- What song can you listen to on repeat? Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin.
- What makes you smile the most? My children, particularly my three-year-old
- What’s one thing people don’t know about you? I spend a lot of time in cemeteries I love cemeteries.
- Heels or flats or sneakers? Sneakers
- Vintage or new? New
- What are the three things you can’t live without? My family, my phone, and music
- Window or aisle seat? Window.
- What’s your current TV character obsession? I've been watching a lot of Ru Paul Drag Race. I wouldn't say it's an obsession but I enjoy it.
- Leather or lace? Lace
- What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done in your life? Skydiving
- How would you define yourself in three words? Tenacious, Driven, and Loyal
- What’s your current favorite piece of clothing that you own? I have these pants that my husband calls nappy pants, but they're just basically the old MC Hammer style pants for the drop crotch. And I love them. I have five pairs of them. So yeah, they would be my favourite.
- What’s a must-have clothing item everyone should own?
Those pants. Everybody should have a pair of those pants.
- What’s inspiring you in life right now? My family history. So I've been doing my family tree and I'm really inspired by my ancestors and what they went through.
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received? Don't sweat the small stuff.
- What’s your pet peeve? I have misophonia so that's a serious aversion to particular noises so a pet peeve for me would be loud breathing and people eating loudly
- Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
- What’s something you notice about someone when you first meet them? Their eyes. Whether or not they look me in the eye
- What’s your biggest regret? That I didn't start my business earlier.
- What’s heavily played on your music playlist right now? Chopin or Vivaldi since I’m on a bit of a classical kick at the moment.
- What’s your favorite board game? Cards Against Humanity.
- What’s your guilty pleasure? Snickers Pods
- What book did you most recently finish? Untamed
- What are you currently reading? Chillpreneur by Dennise Duffield Thomas
- How do you start your day? Coffee, always with coffee. If I haven't had a coffee my day hasn't started.
- What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas
- If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be? I have a lady that I used to work with called Alma Barrero. And she's a stylist and her wardrobe is incredible. So it would be hers that I would ride.
- If you could switch lives with one person for a day who would it be? Marie Forleo.
- What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do? I wouldn't say that I have been scared to do it, but I've always wanted to deep-sea dive
- What’s the one thing you wish you knew at age 19? That you shouldn't get credit. Don't go into debt.
- Besides your phone or wallet, what’s a couple of must-have purse items? Breath mints, mascara, lip gloss, tissues, facial cleansing wipes.
- If you were not a business and automation coach, what would you be doing? I'd still be working incorporate as a quality assurance coordinator, doing tech and strategy. Process strategy.
- What’s something you can’t do? I can't run. Well, I mean, I can actually run but I really suck at it.
- Where was the best vacation you’ve ever taken? A cruise to Vanuatu. I’ve taken a few cruises there but the first one I took in 2015 was amazing.
- What’s one city you’ve always dreamed of traveling to? Santorini.
- What’s something you always travel with? I always take my laptop with me.
- Favorite food? These Dumplings from a little dumpling shop just up the road. I'm obsessed with the ginger prawn and prawn and scallop. I just live for them at the moment.
- Favorite dessert? Sticky date pudding.
- Favorite snack? Right now at some seedless red grapes.
- What’s a movie that made you cry? Hacksaw Ridge
- What’s your favorite movie of the last five years? The Dry with Eric Bana. It's an Australian movie, really good.
- What’s the one talent you wish you had? Running. I wish I was a runner.
- What’s your favorite exercise? Not running, obviously. It is weights; resistance training.
- What’s your favorite band? The Fray
- What’s your favorite fast-food order? Dumplings
- What’s something you don’t want to be doing in 10 years? I don't want to be living here in Toowoomba in 10 years.
- What’s the cutest thing on planet earth? My little boy, Noah
- What’s the best thing that happened this year? The amount of time that I've got to spend with my family. My eldest daughter moved back in and even though my second oldest moved out, she's home a lot of the time so lots of time with the kids.
- What’s your favorite cocktail? Espresso Martini
- Which movie makes you laugh the hardest? Not a big comedy fan so I don't know. Maybe something with Adam Sandler. I'm not sure about that one.
- What do you usually eat for dinner? Chicken something. So chicken carbonara, chicken tacos. Chicken and veggies, chicken and salad. We eat a lot of chicken in this house.
- What do you usually eat for lunch? Lunch is normally spinach, cherry tomatoes, red capsicum, and poached eggs.
- What do you usually eat for breakfast? Watermelon. Pretty much every day it’s watermelon. If it's not watermelon, then it would be overnight oats.
- What’s your favorite thing in the world? My family
- What’s your favorite color? It's a powder blue colour. One of my three brand colours.
- What color clothing do you wear most? That same blue colour. And grey, I do wear a lot of greys as well.
- What are three words to describe living in Australia? Occa, Beautiful, Privileged.
- Do you like surprises? Yes
- What’s one thing you had to learn the hard way? Going into debt. Young getting credit when I shouldn't have gotten credit.
- What’s something you’re tired of? Cyberbullying, online bullying, keyboard warriors.
- Who do you turn to when you’re sad? My husband and my best friend.
- What’s a trend you would like to see disappear forever? Eshays. If you don't know what an Eshay is, you should Google it.
- What did you want to do with your life at age 12? I wanted to be a criminal psychologist. I started my psychology degree but didn't finish it. But that's what I wanted to do.
That’s it, my 73 questions.
I’d love to hear your answers to these questions, so if you do a similar post, tag me in it, or put your answers in the comments section below.
Leave a commentPlease log in or register to post a comment